One of the China’s many electric shuttle bus manufacturers, recently showcased their stunning Dolphin Car at the Miss World Pageant in 2017.
The 67th Miss World Pageant, which took place on 18 November 2017 at Sanya City Arena, drew much attention from tourists and locals alike – making it the perfect setting for showing off these innovative, custom vehicles. We take a look at what makes these shuttle buses, particularly the Dolphin Car, so impressive, and why you should add them to your fleet.
Part of a growing fleet of resort cars, the 14-seater Dolphin Car DN-14FHT is perfect for moving guests around in leisure and comfort. The Dolphin Car boasts:
– An attractive, timeless frame and colour scheme which is fully customisable to individual needs
– A rustproof body which retains the look of the vehicle for longer
– Front and rear lighting, rearview mirrors and electric horn to promote safe navigation through a resort area
– Lower noise and fewer vibrations than an electric vehicle
– Easy modification to transportation vehicles, if required
– A small turning radius for convenient travel around resort areas
– Smart steering and safety features
– An independent parking brake and state-of-the-art hydraulic braking system
– A CE certificate for whole parts
– Innovative batteries and controllers imported from the USA to improve power and drivability
Eye-catching and modern, these sleek shuttle buses are sure to impress in any resort or entertainment centre. They are comfortable and come with safety features such as handrails, making them attractive for children and families.
Great visibility ensures guests travelling on these shuttle buses will not miss out on sightseeing and enjoying their trip. It also ensures special guests, such as Miss World contestants, are easily visible to crowds and fans.
Where to Use the Dolphin Car DN-14FHT
The Dolphin Car, just like all of the electric vehicles, is versatile and customisable. These shuttles are particularly useful in:
– Hotel resorts
– Entertainment complexes
– Theme parks
– Golf courses
– Government bases
You can use electric shuttle buses like these anywhere guests are moving from one place to another, such as during a sightseeing tour, for their comfort and convenience. For example, during Miss World, the Dolphin Car fleet generally transported the contestants and their assistants from one location to another. The fun and smart design only added to the entertainment experience.
Why go Electric
While Australia has been slower than the rest of the world at embracing electric vehicle technology, the trend is changing. Aside from the financial incentives available for electric vehicle ownership, going electric has other key benefits:
– Reduced registration fees and duty
– Lower operating costs
– Lower maintenance costs
– Reduced traffic noise
– Reduce air pollution and omissions
Given that low-carbon, eco-friendly vehicles are becoming increasingly popular, adding electric vehicles to your fleet is a sure way to impress customers and clients. The world trend is moving towards reducing omissions – get ahead of the curve today.
Interested in purchasing a stunning shuttle bus for your business? As the official importer and distributor of BOSS Electric Vehicles across Australia, All Electric Vehicles can help you select and purchase the perfect electric vehicle for any purpose – from resort shuttles to golf carts. Contact us now to see how we can help.